CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Logan's heartache....

O.k. this was part of Itty Bitty Ball, but it deserved a post of its own. This clip is the saddest thing I've ever seen! It absolutely breaks my heart!!! Let me set it up.

At the end of Day 1 they had a relay race. There were 6 teams competing against each other and all they had to do was to go from one end of the gym, down to the other end and touch the wall, and come back. Well, Logan was chosen to go very first for his team. I wasn't expecting him to be first so I didn't have the camera ready and didn't start recording until about one second before this little incident happened. He got a late start (probably distracted by something) and because of it was a little further behind the other kids. About halfway down he realizes he's in last place and it makes him so upset that he was unable to go on. Now tell me if this doesn't just break your heart and make you want to give him a hug? You almost have to watch it a few times before it all sinks in. You can hear me laugh at his initial reaction (you'll know what I'm talking about once you see it), but then I just get sad and concerned as soon as he gives me "the look".

Is this not the saddest thing you've ever seen?

4 comments:

SNSsoup said...

That was SO FUNNY!- sorry i'm laughing at Logan's expense. Don't worry about it kid- Noah didn't even do the relay race; I think he knew even if he had been given a head start before everyone else he'd be the last to finish- he's a bit slow and hasn't yet caught onto the meaning of "Speed". I so wish Noah was on Tate and Logan's team- would have been nice to let them play a bit more together- oh well. It's at least fun to see you and Kristy there. Have you considered putting Logan in swimming lessons there next??? If so, let me know, I want to do them for Noah before summer starts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video Laura and Logan will roll with laughter when he gets older and watches it!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I am so sorry but I still can't quit laughing. That was one of the funniest yet saddest things I've ever seen. He is so adorable!! However, I truely can't wait for the next video clip that you have to post from Football. That is even funnier!! Thanks Logan for keeping itty bitty ball interesting!

Kalun and Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

LOL, love it!