CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ahhhh.....Spring!!!


Spring is finally making its debut and I am LOVING IT!!! I was walking Logan to preschool the other day and saw a couple flower buds coming up in the neighbors yard. It made me so happy! Spring is my absolute favorite time of year. The weather is beautiful (o.k. except when it RAINS! I actually hate rain worse than snow if you can believe it), and it means that winter is over and that we have many months of good weather ahead before we have to deal with stupid ol' winter again. And my mood is so much better. I've already noticed such a difference. Don't get me wrong, I've still had my moments lately, but that has more to do with all of the stressful things going on in my life than it has to do with the weather. The kids have been able to play outside instead of being cooped up inside. The other night we went out as a family and jumped on the trampoline. What a blast! We've gotten out the bikes, scooters, etc.... Peyton has become fond of Logan's little 4-wheeler. She was a little apprehensive at first, but now that she knows how to drive it she's fearless. This video shows a range of those feelings. She has major anxiety in the beginning because she just ended up on the grass. But then she gets going again and pretty much drives off the edge.



One more great thing I'm loving about Spring.....Matthew is able to ride his scooter to work. He filled it up with gas yesterday......for a whopping $1.27!!!!! And that should last him a week! Love it!!

2 comments:

SNSsoup said...

This picture and video of Peyton is SO CUTE! Like you, I also very happy SPRING has FINALLY arrived! Winter just gets me down... I LOVE THE SUN- except for when it's a 100 degrees out and I'm not near a pool- and the FLOWERS!!! I am so excited about seeing flowers everywhere, ESPECIALLY TULIPS- that is one thing I love about UTAH is that it seems everyone grows Tulips if they have a garden. Like Matt- Spencer was also very excited to ride his scooter around- maybe they'll take the the scooter ride together like they've been wanting too...

Hollie said...

I can't believe that is Peyton! I haven't seen her in so long! I can't believe how big she is, and long (blonde!) hair, and how she talks! Crazy! I'm glad you are starting to feel better, that mixer you bought should do the trick. :) And I am not surprised you got a shwinging deal! :)