CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HANDS, FEET & MOUTHS

Would that be the correct way of making it plural??? That’s right, folks, we are now dealing with THREE children who have it! September is the only one who doesn’t have it yet, and I’m sure it’s only time before she does. I’m keeping her home from school today too, just in case. She’s devastated! Not only because she loves school, but also because they’re doing testing this week and her teacher is doing a contest between the “early birds” and “lator gators” of who can have the most people present for testing. So Ember thinks she’s letting her class down. She’s been crying all night and was only a little relieved when I told her that I’d email her teacher and let her know what’s going on. She also left her homework for the week at school today…of all days. Once again, tears! Bless her cute little school-lovin heart!! Kya on the other hand is fine with missing school. She just said, "Yay, it's like another Spring Break!"

So if anyone needs to find me in the next week…I’ll be at home! Aughhhhh!!!! I’m sure you won’t want to find me though. Please, just stay away!!

1 comments:

HeatherK said...

ahhh, I've heard that has been going around. I hope your kids get feeling better SOON! No fun. We had that a few years ago and I didn't think we were going to get rid of it. Good Luck! when your little ones get feeling better let's have lunch at the park or something!