CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DISCLAIMER!

O.k. so I haven't posted forever and I finally sat down on Saturday to blog about all of the happenings of the past few weeks. Well, between the blog site having problems and my internet going in and out, I couldn't post anything. So I finally decided to write everything in Word and I'd just copy and paste it over into the blog once everything was working. So hopefully the heavens will be working in our favor today and everything will work and I can finally get some stuff posted. But just realize that things will seem out of order....well, not so much out of order, but showing that it was posted today, but look as if it was written a couple days ago...and that's because it was. Hopefully that all made sense. :) Enjoy!!

Update: O.k. I'm back a half hour later....aughhh!! Apparently the heavens are frowning upon me today. :( My internet is finally working, and the blog site is working EXCEPT for allowing pics to load, so......

Oh my gosh, you've got to be kidding me...and what timing....just as I was writing "so" on that last paragraph, the pics that I was trying to upload for my other post finally showed up in this post as I'm editing it. Maybe I'll leave them in this post for now and see about getting them switched over to the correct post later. In fact, maybe I'll just copy and paste all of the posts over for now and add pics later when the site decides to be nice to me. Bear with me!!!

Another update: I was finally able to get the pics loaded in the next post. They took about an hour to load. So I might not be able to get all the pics for each post loaded today, but we'll see.

0 comments: