CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Logan playing dress-ups....

O.k. so that last post got me thinking about all of the times that Logan plays dress-ups. I think he enjoys dressing up more than my girls do. A few weeks ago Kya went to a friend’s birthday party where the theme was “fairies”. So when Kya came home she was on a huge fairy kick. She was a fairy for Halloween last year so she made me get out her old costume so she could wear it around. Well, Logan really got into the fairy kick with her and decided that he needed to wear the wings…a LOT. In fact, he ended up wearing them to bed one night. The pics I have are of him the next morning. I wish I could’ve gotten some while he was sleeping. It was too precious! He is such a character!!

Here he is as "Super Why"....a cute, little not-very-well-known show that he LOVES!


Pretty as a princess!


Here's the "fairy" pics. If you look close enough, you can see a big bump/bruise on his forehead from pulling Matthew's nightstand on top of him. He sure is a clumsy little fairy!



This one just cracks me up for some reason. I guess he's not technically playing "dress-ups", but it still fit in well enough. He just put on this hat of Ember's one day and was walking around practically bumping into things because he couldn't see where he was going. Maybe the picture doesn't do it as much justice as the memories I have in my head, but I just LOVE this picture.


He's ALWAYS getting into the girls princess pj's. These pics are from about a year ago and the girls have pretty much outgrown them. I guess we can hand them down to Logan. He'd love it!



Strutting his stuff in his high heels. I had the BEST picture of him in the high heels and it got erased along with a bunch of other great pics of Logan. But this one does enough justice I guess.

I don't think he's ever been able to figure out how to wear sunglasses correctly. They always end up upside down.

What a stud!


Here he is for Halloween last year. I was so excited to have him wear this costume I put together because it was so appropriate....well, what do you know, the one day that it's perfectly normal and even encouraged to dress-up, he did NOT want to! This is about the closest we ever came to having him in his costume.

And last, but not least, here he is attempting to get all "made up". I was so mad, but I couldn't stay mad for long before I had to go grab the camera. This pic is from about a year ago too. Look at his young, chubby face!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I love this post! That is hillarious! I don't know that he will think so when he is older, though:)