CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reunited and it feel so good....

I had been missing my YW like crazy since being released in January! I have stayed in close contact with most all of them and they occasionally come to visit me, which is always a fun surprise. Some of them had mentioned doing a little reunion activity together in the summer which I thought was a great idea. One of my favorite activities (and the girls) was going to the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point, so that's what we did. I was prepared to take tons of pictures as usual, but as it turned out all of the batteries that I brought were DEAD! We managed to get a couple pics on the last little bit of battery charge. Afterwards we came back to my house and roasted marshmallows and starbursts over our fire pit and just sat and told funny stories and giggled! At one point we were all on the trampoline together and laughing so hard and being so loud that Matthew and the kids could hardly hear the movie they were watching inside the house. Oops! I didn't want the night to end, and neither did they. Allie started saying we should do a sleepover, which I actually probably would have been all for if I'd have planned for it. It would've been a perfect night for it too because it was the night there was a huge meteor shower. But the night had to come to an end. We lost track of time and they were there til almost 11. We had such a fun night! One more memory to add!! I sure do miss and love those girls! I wish they all could have made it, but maybe next time. Trust me, there WILL be a next time!

0 comments: