CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Logan's 4th Birthday

My little boy is now FOUR years old! When did that happen??? He has grown up so much this past year it's been unbelievable! And I mean that in multiple ways. Physically he has grown quite a bit. He is very tall for a 4 year old and often wears size 5 and even 6 clothes. He is already at the height that Kya was when she was 5 years old.....and Kya was very tall (still is) for her age. I think this kid has the potential to be very tall....but thanks to me being his mother, I don't think he'll quite reach his Dad's stature. He has also grown so much socially and emotionally. He is a completely different kid than he was a year ago. And yet still so much the same. O.k. I admit it, he's a LOT like me......a walking contradiction. What do I mean by this? Well, he is such a happy kid, but he is also very moody. He can be very tough (he shows this by beating "things" up - not people thankfully), but he is also so dang sensitive. (Yep, our most sensitive child is our one and only boy!) He's very energetic, but he's also laid-back. He can be such a loner and loves to be by himself, but there are days you can not disconnect him from your side! With Logan you never know what you're going to get. He keeps us guessing that's for sure!! But we sure do love that kid! He definitely makes us laugh!


He is constantly getting the girls scooters out and riding them (which they're not very happy about), so we figured it was time to get him one of his own. I think he'd be out there all day if I let him!




Peyton always has to be a part of the action and since she doesn't have a scooter of her own, she'll find whatever other transportational-type item she can find. This car happens to be one of her favorites. It's the neighbors. She routinely "steals" it out of their garage.

0 comments: