CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Fray!

Back in July Matthew and I got to see one of my favorite bands, The Fray, in concert for the second time at the same venue we had seen them in the first time, which happens to be one of my favorites...Usana Amphitheater. The show was even more amazing this time, and I was a lot more comfortable this time around.....since I was a full 9 months pregnant the first time I saw them in concert! Plus, this time we got to go with one of my favorite YW, Dani, and her friend, Chelsea. We didn't actually get to sit with them because they were up in "the pit" and we had seats, but we met up with them in between the opening band and The Fray, and then we took them home afterwards. It was such an amazing concert! Seeing them in concert reminds me why I love them so much! Next time they come to town, I'll be there!!

The opening act, Jack's Mannequin. I'm not a huge fan, but I like a few of their songs and they were pretty good live.



THE FRAY!!!


Dani & Chelsea

Me and Matthew :)

0 comments: