CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The fruits/vegetables of my labor

Take your pick on the title of this post. I'm still unsure whether people consider tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable. I'm convinced they are a vegetable, but they do produce seeds.....

Either way, these particular tomatoes were very exciting to me because they were from MY VERY OWN GARDEN!!! That's right, I planted a garden this year. O.k. so it only consisted of 3 plants, all of which were tomato, but still a garden nonetheless. I think next year we'll stick to 1 tomato plant and venture out into something else.....carrots maybe? I'm a big tomato-lover, but I think I got more than I bargained for with 3 plants. I was a little overzealous. Give me a break, it was my first garden!

0 comments: