CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Katie's baby shower

Laura, Sabrina (the hostess and she was actually not one of our childhood friends - we all met her in Jr. High), Katie, Angela, Tiffany

Back in August I went to a baby shower of one of my oldest friends, Katie. This is her first child and it has been quite the road for them to finally be at this point, so it was very fun to go and be a part of this very exciting time in her life. The guests came and went, but me and a few other of our very close friends from so many years ago stayed and chatted (and chatted and chatted) about old times.....talking about all of the different clubs we started, all of the weird things we did (I better not post them here!), and just all of the fun and funny memories we all had from back then. These are girls that I've known for almost 22 years! It was such a fun walk down memory lane and I hope I get the chance to do it again in the near future!

0 comments: