CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nap time

There are times when kids go missing and a parent eventually finds them and they're into something making a horrible mess, or they've escaped outside, etc....

Lately for me, every time I can't find my kids, it's because they've fallen asleep in some random, hidden spot.

Peyton's favorite place these days is underneath Logan's bed. She goes under there to "play" (we often find toys left under there that she was playing with) and many times she ends up falling asleep. There are a couple extra pillows under there, and apparently they're too inviting. After all, she doesn't have a pillow of her own! So whenever it's been a while since I've seen her, I'll go and check under the bed. :)

And Logan doesn't typically nap, but lately he has been and as I said, it's just been in random places. Here was his latest from today:

3 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

When I saw this I just had to chuckle... What a relief for them not to be into mischief:)

Janelle Ehat said...

So funny! Laura your kids are so cute!

Kalun and Kristi said...

I love when my kids do this. I have a ton of random pictures of Tate falling asleep in funny places.