CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matthew!!!

Today is my baby's birthday! I have many "baby's" in my life, but today when I say "baby" I am referring to my biggest baby, Matthew! (Matt to everybody else....except his Mom and sister.) Today my baby is not just a 30 year old, he's BEYOND 30.

I am so happy that his mom birthed him 31 years ago and that he has been a part of my life for the past 9 1/2 years. Here are the top 10 reasons why Matthew means so much to me, or at least the top 10 I can think of at the moment..... In no particular order, I love Matthew because:

1. He supports me in EVERYTHING I do:
2. He makes me laugh. (Most people don't know how goofy he can be, but he is and boy can he make me laugh.)
3. He's an amazing father! (He has so much more patience than I do.)
4. He loves the gospel.
5. He honors his priesthood, and is willing to use it to give me or the kids a blessing any time we need/want one....even when it's not "convenient" for him.
6. He cleans up the throw up messes when they occur at our house. (Maybe this is actually a selfish thing, because if he let me clean it up he'd just end up with two messes to clean up. Either way, God bless him!)
7. He loves me the way I am and doesn't try to change me.
8. He's a hard worker and is a huge example to me of service.
9. He loves that I'm a couponer. Other husbands don't get it, but he does and I love him for it.
10. He'll cook. If it weren't for him, we'd probably eat cereal 5 days a week.

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW! I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

This is the sweetest post! I love it... you are the cutest wife

Kalun and Kristi said...

ohhhh, we all just love our Matt so much! Hope you had a good one!!