CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mustache or death?

My kids have been saying some of the funniest things lately and I keep meaning to write them down somewhere so I won't forget them. Well, I just overheard a conversation between Ember and Kya and since I am already sitting at the computer, I thought I'd hurry and post it on my blog so I won't forget it.

Ember: "If you had to choose between having a mustache or being cut in half, what would you choose?"

Kya: "Hmmmmm......."

Ember: "I'd definitely choose a mustache!"

Kya: "Yeah, me too. 'Cause I wouldn't want to die!"

What in the world? That girl thinks of the strangest things. I guess the good part is, if they grow up to be the kind of girl who unluckily grows a mustache, they'll just be thankful they're alive. And if they complain about it, I'll have to remind them of this conversation. :)

0 comments: