CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

I got to see my cute nephews!

Because of some kind of crazy circumstances that I won't get into.....my sister's two youngest children are living with my brother-in-law's aunt (did you follow that?), who happens to live a few miles from my parents. His aunt is a nurse and works a lot, so every once in a while she has my parents watch the kids. This past weekend was one of those times. I haven't gotten to see them in THREE years and I really wanted to see them, but we had a lot going on this weekend that would've prevented us from going up to my parents to see them. So, my parents came to us! Ember and Kya had their primary program on Sunday and my parents thought it would be fun to come down for it, so they came down on Saturday night and spent the night and then came to church with us the next day. It was so great to see my nephews! They were very young last time I saw them so they didn't recognize all of us of course and were a little shy at first, but before long they were fitting right in. Skyler is 6, so he's Kya's age. And Ashton will be 4 at the end of the month, so he's just a little older than Logan. It was so fun having them here and seeing them again. Hopefully I'll get to see them again soon.

Sunday morning they all dog-piled on top of "Grandpa" to wake him up. Sorry Dad!


I could just gobble this little face up! Isn't he cute!?!

0 comments: