CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....

BEFORE....
Just in time to be able to actually use that phrase, Kya lost her two front teeth this weekend! They've been loose for a while and I have to admit that I haven't been excited for her to lose them. I LOVE little tiny baby teeth, especially Kya's, and once a kid starts losing teeth they start looking big and old.....and they start going through that "awkward looking" stage....which let's all admit it, no parent looks forward to. She's lost her two bottom teeth so far (which was so long ago that they've fully grown in) and that was fine because when those teeth start growing in you can't really see them. But once you start losing top ones, it's all downhill from there as far as heading into the awkward stage. I actually cried when her first tooth came out. I know, I know.....I'm a dork! But I just get so emotional about my children hitting different milestones and growing up and I wasn't quite ready for this one. And apparently neither was the tooth fairy. She forgot both times and didn't come until the second night!! ;)

and AFTER!

0 comments: