CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Site under construction! :)

Clearly I am not meant to design blogs! I have so much to catch up on and would like to do it, but any time I've tried to do it in the past few days I've only managed to screw up my blog. If you've checked on it any time in the past couple days you may have noticed. ;) I'm trying to change the template, but somehow I only ruin things. At one point I pretty much erased the whole thing...oops! I was able to get it back and I'll have to leave it as is for a while until my computer decides to listen to me! I consider myself a pretty smart person when it comes to computers....but somehow things are not working! So wish me luck that in the next couple days (or so) I can get things fixed the way I would like to.

0 comments: