CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Old friends are the best!

Angel, Me, Chrisy, and Bonnie at the park....with Peyton in the background. ;) We figured it would be easier to do it without all the kids, so we just let them keep on playing on the playground while a little old man took our picture.

A couple weeks ago I got to see all three of my best friends from high school. First, my friend Angel called and said she was in town (she lives in San Jose, but works out of New York). I haven't seen her in 2 years! Her sister happened to be in town as well, so me and my sister (all 4 of us are friends) got together up in Salt Lake. We went to Liberty Park and let the kids play for a bit, and then we went to lunch. It was so much fun to catch up!

My cute sister, Bonnie, 8 months pregnant. She thinks she's huge, but I think she looks amazing.

Then, a couple days later I got together with Anj and Lyndsey at a park up in West Jordan....which is where Lyndsey lives. It's sad, Lyndsey only lives like 15 minutes from me and Anj lives about a half hour and yet I don't see them very often either. It was fun catching up with them too.

I just love those girls so much. They're such good friends! In high school it must have been a trip to see all of us walking down the hall together....which was actually pretty rare that all four of us were together at the same time. But anyway, we are all really short (ranging from Lyndsey at a whopping 4' 11" to me at 5' 2" - that's right, I'm the tall one of the group!). We must've looked like a crew of midgets!

Anyway, it was fun seeing you girlies. It's too bad it didn't work out for all of us to get together. I look forward to seeing you at our 10 YEAR REUNION! Love ya!

Me & Anj. She'll be mad when she finds out I posted these on here because she thought she looked horrible....she's not wearing any makeup. Whatever Anj, you're still gorgeous...you and your tiny-baby-teeth smile! ;)


Hailey (Anj's daughter) and Kya. They're about 5 weeks apart. They are salt and pepper twins.....skinny, tall twigs!

0 comments: