CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I'm a big Jazz fan and I had not been to a Jazz game all year (we usually go to 2 or 3). So when the opportunity arose to go to Game 3 against the Lakers, I couldn't pass it up. PLUS, David Archuleta was going to be singing the national anthem....LOVE HIM!! So as my Mother's Day gift, Matthew took me to the game and bought me a Derron Williams jersey. :) We actually ended up going with our best friends. They called us that morning and apparently they had the same idea, so we ended up getting some tickets together. We had a blast! It was a great game. It's too bad we went on to lose the series. :) Better luck next year, Jazz.....


David Archuleta singing the national anthem. He was amazing!

David waving to the crowd.

I just had to get a picture of this guy. He was in the row in front of us and he was in full retro uniform, baby! It cracked me up!!

Final score....oh yeah!!

Me and my baby! We look a little exhausted. What a night!!

Me sitting in the "approximate" seat that David Archuleta sat in....give or take a row. :)

Kalun being tough while Kristi and I are just cute. Jazz are number 1!!!

Kalun & Kristi....wow, they look young for some reason.

0 comments: