CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Who ordered the cup of Peyton???

I had seen this flower pot at Walmart a few months ago and had my eye on buying it to take some pictures of Peyton in it. This was back when she was still VERY small. Well I'd forgotten about it and got busy with other things. Then I was looking in the garden department a few weeks ago for something and I saw it. I decided to see if Peyton would still possibly fit in it.....and she did. Thank goodness she's such a tiny baby! So I planned on buying it, using it for a little photoshoot, and returning it. Is that wrong??? But I lost the receipt and when I went to return it they had of course gone on major clearance and wanted to give me only $6 for it when I had paid $20! So I decided to keep it. So if there's anyone out there who has a young baby, or one that's not necessariy young but still tiny, and wants me to do a photoshoot with them in the cup, let me know! :) Anyway, the photo shoot didn't go as well as hoped because she was kind of in a cranky mood that day, but a few turned out pretty cute and funny. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!


She was even cute while she was crying. Am I mean?



Great opportunity to get some naked shots too. She LOVED being naked and free! She's a bit of an exhibitionist and wild woman!


I can't believe I let her run loose naked, but I did and she had fun. She especially had fun she she found the elliptical machine and tried to get in a workout. Come on, how do you think she keeps up that nice physique? Thankfully she never peed!

0 comments: