CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is this the real thing???


Yikes! We could possibly have a baby by morning. Lisa was up a lot of last night having some pretty bad contractions and they've continued on through today, along with other yucky symptoms....back pain, nausea, etc... So her and Kyle decided to go to the hospital tonight (they're there right now) to at least see what was up. Technically she's still 4 weeks away (she'll be 36 weeks tomorrow)....but she's had her last three kids at 37 weeks, so it's really not that crazy. Who knows, it could be nothing. You never know with babies! But I do know that the anticipation is killing me!!

BTW, she's 34 weeks along in the picture above. Yes, you can hate her, or at least be jealous of her! Geez, it should be criminal to look that good while that pregnant!!

One more thing....I think it would be so cool if she had her baby today because today is my brother Nick's birthday. I had Peyton on my brother Chuck's birthday, so this would be cool. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK!!!

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

seriously! Who looks that good when they are 34 weeks! Hope the baby comes soon :) Good luck

Kalun and Kristi said...

That is how I look at 16 weeks, that is so unfair! Hope all is well, I've been trying to call you, but maybe you are just busy with the new babe.