CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Cabin trip with Merrill's

Last week we went with Merrill's up to Kristi's grandparents cabin near Strawberry. We almost didn't think we were going to be able to go because we had all been so sick and I had just found out on Tuesday last week that Matthew and I had strep. But we were on antibiotics and the kids all seemed to be getting better and we had been planning this trip for a couple months, soooo......screw it, we went!

One of the biggest reasons we were getting together was because Kyli was out here visiting. Yay! I am so glad we went because we had a lot of fun, despite starting to feel really yucky again halfway into our trip. We had fun staying up late playing games (Hand & Foot, our favorite!), eating great food and playing in the snow! Good times!!


Here are the girls trying to swing!


Peyton and Haylie snuggling with Kalun.

My "Snuggle-Bear", Peyton. Isn't she adorable?


Family pic in the snow. :)


Haylie and Kristi

Kalun pulling Tate on the sled, or trying to dump him off, I don't know which.


Haylie

Peyton


Playing a little Rockband!

2 comments:

Kalun and Kristi said...

That was so much fun, despite the many sicko's. We're going to have to swap pics soon.

Jaimee said...

You like Hand and Foot!!!! That is my favorite game too! Not many people know what the heck I'm talking about when I ask them to play that game! If your ever in Logan visiting let us know and you can come over and we can play!!! :)