CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Seriously???

The only thought that came to mind when I looked out the window this morning was, "SERIOUSLY?!?!?"


I had been waiting to put out my new summery welcome mat until I was SURE it was done snowing. I finally put it out last Monday because SURELY it had to be done, right? Wrong! It looks a little silly and out of place. Come on, I've lived in Utah all my life.....I really should've expected this.


My poor plants and lilies that we planted on Saturday! Why oh why didn't I procrastinate....again?!



September came down this morning wearing a cute little spring outfit. I told her to look outside. She did. She still wanted to wear it. Then she asked me where her black boots were. I had put them away already seeing as how we shouldn't have needed them anymore! I told her it would look kind of silly, but the more I thought about it, it just seemed to fit with the weather! So we went and scrounged up her boots. She left the house looking like a perfect combination of winter and spring, just like it did outside!


I guess it will be a pajama day for us. And now maybe I'll finally have a chance to catch up on all my blogging!!! Maybe it will be a good day after all! :)

0 comments: