CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!!!

Can I just say....I am SOOOO sick of the rain!!!!!!!! I know it sounds so cliche because I know many people here in Utah feel the same way, but I am seriously ready to scream! I HATE RAIN!!! I can "deal with it" in the Spring, but this is getting ridiculous! (I know, I know, technically Spring just ended yesterday, but still, you know what I mean.) We are almost 1/3 of the way through the summer (or at least what is "summer break" from school) and it hasn't even truly felt like summer. I think we've had 2-3 days that have been rain-free since school let out. I know we need it, but can't it just rain in the middle of the night, please?!? I am not someone who handles bad weather days very well and all of this rain has really been getting to me lately! It cheered me up a little to see this the other day.....



....but I'd rather have no rain! Matthew and I leave tomorrow for Vegas for a week though, and even though it's SUPPOSEDLY going to start being better weather starting tomorrow, I'm happy to know that I'm headed somewhere that is pretty much GUARANTEED to be warm.....o.k. HOT!! I have so much to catch up on with blogging, but it will have to wait at least another week. I'm outta here!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I took pictures of that rainbow too! It is posted on my blog. :) That rainbow was gorgeous, but I hear ya about the rain getting old. On a positive note, my grass looks awesome! :) It has been forever since we've talked. I think about you often though. Love ya!