CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

NO DOUBT!!!


One other fun thing Matthew and I got to do on Memorial Day was to go to the No Doubt concert!! I have been wanting to see them in concert for over 10 years. I am a HUGE No Doubt fan!! I was a little nervous because they performed a few weeks earlier on American Idol and the performance was really strange. I was so afraid that that's how the concert was going to be and I was kind of setting myself up to possibly be disappointed. But I absolutely was not! It was an amazing show!!! The stage set up was really cool and they all sounded great live. I'm not a fan of crazy interpretations of songs that sound nothing like the original, and they weren't like that. Everything sounded very similar to the albums which is perfect in my book. Sorry, I hate change! Also, it was Gwen's son's birthday the next day so she brought him out on stage toward the end and had everyone sing Happy Birthday to him. He was so cute. The whole thing was so awesome. One of the funnest nights of my life! A big thank you to my parents for watching the kids for us so we could go. :)

Paramore was the opening band. I like a few of their songs so it was pretty cool. And they sounded pretty good live.


This was No Doubt's grand entrance. I thought it was pretty cool.

Outfit #1

Outfit #2

Outfit #3

2 comments:

Kalun and Kristi said...

I'm so jealous, looks like it was fun. Oh well, I know you will be overcome with jealousy when I'm at the Jonas Brothers concert!

Donna Stocking said...

I had more fun than you because I was taking care of my wonderful grandchildren!!!