CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome to the world , Jonas!


I got a new nephew this week! My sister had a little boy on Wednesday morning. They named him Jonas, and I believe I heard that the middle name they've decided on is Dylan, although I have no idea if that's how it's spelled. He was tiny! He was only 6 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 inches long. When Bonnie called me to tell me she'd had him, she said he didn't look a whole lot like her other two kids who are both dark complexioned (it's true, my nephew actually gets mistaken as being hispanic sometimes), but anyway, she said he actually looked more like one of my babies. I got to go visit her that night and see for myself. Sure enough, he looked very much like one of my babies. He is so cute! He is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Most babies are NOT cute at first....let's all admit it.....but he is. I'm sure it helped that he was born by c-section, which meant no cone-head syndrome. ;) And Bonnie looked gorgeous for having just given birth. Again though....c-section....thus, no sweat stained face from all the pushing! Lucky! Actually, despite all that, I'm still glad I never had to do a c-section with any of my kids. Yikes! Anyway, congrats and good luck, Bon! Call me when you freak out because you realize you and Travis are now outnumbered. ;)

Peyton enjoying the attention as the "big baby".


The picture doesn't do him justice. He is so cute!

2 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Aww, I love the pictures.. he is so cute!I wish that I looked that good after having a baby!

Luella said...

Congrats to Bonnie... she has three now too? That's great! Your kids are so cute too... I didn't remember you having kids that are so much older than mine. Your family is adorable. Glad I found you... I've added your blog to my bloglines account so I can keep up with you.