CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pics of the kids in their Easter clothes

Enjoy the pics!


This is the best one of the kids. Logan would NOT cooperate, but this one actually turned out kind of funny!

Logan still would not cooperate, so we gave him Pey's little pink brush to help keep him happy. It doesn't ruin the picture as much as the mouthfuls of Quaker granola bites that we used last year! :)

Matthew did a much better job of distracting Logan than I did! He made him laugh, so he was actually smiling in all of the pics with me in them....unlike the ones with Matthew. The one above is literally the only one that he was not acting crazy in.



6 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

you are quite the blogger!! i love looking at your pictures! your kids are seriously soo cute!!easter looked like a lot of fun! thanks for the great pics :)

Kalun and Kristi said...

You can tell you taught me how to shop the sales because I bought the same dress for Haylie that Peyton is wearing!! We'll have to get them together and take their pictures. Except I haven't found a sweater or shirt or something to go with it. Very cute Kids!!
Kristi Merrill

Nicole said...

I found you! What a cute little family:) I'm excited to get to know you better and work with you in YW... we will have so much fun!

Randi said...

Hey Laura! I just found your blog from Brock & Ang's. How are you? Your kids are so cute. I love your Easter pictures! Well I hope things are going well.

HeatherK said...

Your family is sooo cute!!! Here is the web site I was telling you about pyzam.com. And you were right about Wednesdays, we only have one more time. Yahoo!!! We'll have to keep in touch through our blogs until next year. Are we crazy enough to sign up again? hmm, I'll have to think about it =)

Angel said...

Hey Laura, I'm such a bad friend for not calling you on your birthday (even after you planted it in our heads! I can here you now... ...323...323) Looks like you had a great day, and the Easter pic's are so cute! I miss you