CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day in the Cluff household is not complete without:

and


A new tradition that apparently started though was this:

I think it's a Valentine's love fort!

We had a fun day celebrating Valentine's Day today. This day is an extra special day for Matthew and I. For Valentine's Day back in 1999 my sister and I invited our boyfriends over for dinner at our apartment. Later that night Matthew actually proposed to me. It was a complete shock.....to him and to me. It was not something that he planned. It just felt right and he seized the moment! We had only been dating for 2 weeks! So Valentine's has always been a day that has been that much more special for us. Every year we re-create the meal that I made for Matthew that Valentine's Day 11 years earlier. Over the years the day has evolved into a fun "family" holiday. I love all FIVE of my valentines!

One last thing I wanted to share....
Among the candy that September came home with from her school Valentine party on Friday was one of those typical Necco hearts that said:


The world sure is a different place than when I was bringing home Necco hearts from school Valentine's parties!

I hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day and you got to spend it with at least one person you love!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

0 comments: