CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Haircuts!

September was in DESPERATE need of a haircut (she had been trying to grow it out, but it wasn't working too well - it was just looking "stringy"), and both Kya and Peyton could use a trim. My friend Katie's daughter, Annie (who is a good friend of Kya's) was wanting her hair cut too. They were out of school last Friday, so we decided to make a GIRLS DAY of it and took them all to get their hair cut. Then we went home and did manicures. What a fun, girly day! I forgot to take before pictures, but here are the afters:

The girl that did Kya's hair was done before anyone else, so she decided to curl it. I LOVED IT! I wish I could figure out how to do it because it really just gave so much volume to her face. She looked like a completely different person! But alas, I lack skills in the hair department. I've tried and tried to recreate this look with no success. :(

September's was a little shorter than I requested.....but as long as there isn't anything big coming up (and there's not), I'd always rather have them go too short then leave it too long. It's that much longer we get to wait until a haircut is needed! She looks so cute! I've always loved her hair short.

This was Peyton's first REAL haircut. It kind of made me sad! I think we cut off the majority of what she had left of her curls. :( All of the girls at the salon thought she was so stinkin cute. I would have to agree! She is so stinkin cute, but man is she hard to get a good picture of! She is one of my favorite subjects to photograph because she is STUNNINGLY beautiful, but I can never get a good shot of her because she's also a complete character!!! I couldn't get her to sit still to get a good shot that would show off her haircut....but as she was running away from me I hurried and snapped one that kind of gives you an idea.

1 comments:

Kalun and Kristi said...

They all look so cute, maybe Kyli and I will have to do a make-over day