CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

So long, farewell Jazz! Until next year.....

Matthew and I had the "opportunity" (if you want to be optimistic enough to call it that) to go to the Jazz game last Saturday. It was Game 4 of the 1st round of the Playoffs. This is all I have to say about that:

Matthew looks like he's about to laugh. He's not very good at pouty faces.

There's no point for me in even continuing to watch the Playoffs.....unless it is to see somebody, ANYBODY, kick the trash out of the Lakers!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad we didn't see you guys there. For some reason, Spencer wrote your names on the top of our tickets so we didn't think you guys came. That was my first Jazz game ever so I was pretty disappointed...but probably not as much as Spencer and the guys.