CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

September's 15 minutes of fame!

Last week I was doing my daily reading of the newspaper when I spotted someone on the front page of one of the sections of the newspaper that I recognized....our Bishop! The article was about bankers helping local children learn about money. Suddenly I looked closer at the picture and realized that it was September's classroom, which made sense because the Bishop's daughter is in her class. I looked for September in the background but remembered that she sat on the other side of the classroom than what was shown. I was disappointed, but then the story continued on the inside and I opened it up and lo and behold there was another picture, this time with September right up front. It's more of a side profile, and it didn't have her name in the caption, but it was still enough to absolutely fill this mother's heart with pride!

I don't know how much longer they'll leave the article up online, but you can find the link here:

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/306549/17/

You can see our Bishop at the whiteboard in the 1st one, and September is in the bottom, left corner of the second one. Very cool!

0 comments: