CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Latest pics and info about Kylee

Well, Kylee is STILL in the NICU. I'm getting a little bugged because I have my opinions about the NICU, but I went and visited Kyle and Lisa the other night, and as much as they agree with me about my opinions about NICU's, they have also seen the benefits that have come from the fact that Kylee has been in the NICU. So I'm trying not to be too bugged right now, and just trying to reassure myself that it's for the best and that they will for sure be bringing home a healthy baby girl. They still haven't given them a time frame for letting her come home, they're just taking it day by day. Kyle just came home to grab some stuff though and brought the memory card with some new pics, so here they are.....





This picture cracks me up! Apparently she didn't want anymore picutures taken of her! ;)

2 comments:

Ala & Kevin said...

We all hope that baby Kylee will be alright in the long run. She is in our prayer. Poor thing. The kids ask to see updates every day of her progress. Give her a little smooch from all of us. Thanks

Kalun and Kristi said...

Hopefully the NICU will give her the boot soon. She is a very cute little baby. Speaking of Kyli's, we just booked Kyli's plane ticket for spring break, she will get here late the april 13th and fly home the 19th. So keep some calendar days open that week.