CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Explanation for my absence

I know I typically have dry spells where I don't blog for like a month, but I had really decided last month that I was going to start blogging more often. And then the phone rang....

I hadn't heard from my sister, Lisa (not biological -she's one of my foster ones) for three years, and then the night of my last blog entry....she called! LONG story short.....and without going into too much detail that I'm sure they don't want the world to know.....her and her new husband moved out here from Georgia and are here living with us. They've been here for almost two weeks. It seems unbelievable that it's already been that long. The whole thing happened so fast and it has been interesting to see how so many things have just fallen into place to have them here. We knew that it would be a little chaotic, but it has actually been a huge blessing in our lives having them here. It has really been a win-win situation. I really admire them for the reasons they're here. They've given me a very different perspective on life and I'm thankful to have them here.

Welcome to your new life, Lisa and Kyle!!!

0 comments: