CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

have a LOT of blogging to catch up on, which I'll do when I get more than 10 minutes free. But I've been waiting for the 4th of July so that I could post this cool flag picture I took about a month ago. I might as well ad some pics I took of the kids this morning in their "patriotic-wear". The only one wanting to participate in picture taking was Ember though, so they didn't exactly turn out the greatest. Oh well! Happy Independence Day everyone! I love this holiday!!

2 comments:

JakenDebbie said...

I love these pictures!! Very cute dresses...you will have to tell me later where you got them!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Did you forget how to post on here? You haven't done any posting for quite a while. Next time I check you blog I expect cute pics from Logan and Peyton's birthdays.